For Victims of Domestic Violence & Violent Crimes

We have extensive experience assisting victims of domestic violence, violent crimes, and persecution in obtaining immigration relief.  

  • To qualify for a U-Visa, a foreign national must have sustained substantial physical and/or mental abuse and have been helpful to law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution the crime.
  • To qualify for a VAWA self-petition, a foreign national must have suffered battery or extreme cruelty by their U.S. citizen and/or lawful permanent resident spouse, parent, or child.

Contact our office today to schedule a consultation if you are an immigrant who has been the victim of domestic violence or a violent crime to discuss your options, application processing times, and applications for permanent residence (green cards).  



We work as a single united team, and we’re eager to help you with your law needs. Click the button below to contact our office for an inquiry or to learn more about us and our services.