Individual and Family-Based Immigration
As experienced immigration attorneys, we will assist you in all areas of individual and family-based immigration, including:
- I-130 Immediate Relative Petitions: are for citizens or lawful permanent resident of the United States who need to establish their relationship to certain foreign national relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.
- I-130 Family Preference Petitions and Priority Dates: an individual other than a spouse, minor child, or parent of a U.S. citizen who applies for a green card is first preference, second preference, third preference, or fourth preference. See the U.S. Department of State Visa Bulletin for current priority dates.
- I-129F Fiancé Petitions: this is for individuals wanting to bring their fiancé (K-1) and that person’s children (K-2) to the U.S. for marriage, or to bring their spouse (K-3) and that person’s children (K-4) to the U.S. to apply for lawful permanent resident status.
- I-485 Adjustment of Status form for those who wish to apply for lawful permanent resident status if they are in the United States.
- Consular Processing: for those outside of the U.S. who wish to process through the U.S. Consulate abroad through family or employment-based petitions.
- I-601, I-601A, I-212 Grounds of Inadmissibility Waivers: You may need a waiver of inadmissibility if you are subject to the 3 or 10 year bar, have certain criminal convictions, or have a prior order of removal.
- I-751 Removal of Conditions is a petition to remove the conditions on your conditional permanent resident status
- N-400 Naturalization is the process by which an eligible person applies to become a U.S. citizen
- International Adoption for those needing assistance adopting a child from a foreign country
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) issues
- Parole in Place for Military Family Members
- USCIS Case Status and Processing Times
Contact our office for a consultation on your individual or family-based immigration case today.
Our Practice Areas
Immigration law is complicated and can be very difficult to navigate. We are committed to representing employers and foreign nationals in all areas of immigration law. With significant and comprehensive experience, our team strives to deliver the best possible service at a fair price.