Individual and Family-Based Immigration and Naturalization
As experienced immigration attorneys, we will assist you in all areas of family-based immigration, including:
- I-130 Immediate Relative Petitions,
- I-130 Family Preference Petitions and Priority Dates,
- I-129F Fiancé Petitions,
- I-485 Adjustment of Status,
- Consular Processing,
- I-601, I-601A, I-212 Grounds of Inadmissibility Waivers,
- I-751 Removal of Conditions,
- N-400 Naturalization,
- International Adoption,
- DACA issues,
- USCIS Case Status and Processing Times.
Contact our office for a consultation on your family-based immigration case today.